The desire to maintain the personal quality of life at a high level for as long as possible in old age and to delay the biological aging process in order to extend life expectancy is understandable. This explains why the topic of “anti-aging” or “well-aging” is currently making a big comeback.

We have a positive news for you! In various studies it has been shown that about 20% of their healthy aging is predetermined by their genes and we – that is, you and we at Medical Center Bendinat can be responsible for the other 80%.

Based on screenings and analyses, we recommend an individual program for nutrition, sports, daily rhythms and lifestyle. Of course, it is up to you to implement them. So: we can’t go to the gym for you, but we can support you and coach you with our team.

We can give you another 30% of “well aging” through our individual infusion concepts!

Skin Hair Nails Infusions

There are many vital vitamins that play an important role in healthy hair follicles and the nail follicle, promoting hair and nail growth. These vitamins include vitamin C, B-complex vitamins such as biotin, niacin (vitamin B3), zinc, selenium, folic acid and more.

We offer infusions of B-complex vitamins such as B1, B2, B6, biotin, vitamin C, folic acid and more. We know that biotin improves the keratin in your hair and leads to stronger, thicker and fuller hair. Other vitamins such as B-complex vitamins, selenium, vitamin D, iron and zinc have been shown to slow hair loss and actually regrow hair. The nails are strengthened and growth is promoted. Your skin regains a fresh complexion and its structure is strengthened from the inside.


Anti-aging infusion concepts-radiantly beautiful!

True beauty comes from within. With our anti-aging infusions, we make you glow. These infusions are perfect for those who want to feel young and vital again, or preventively slow down the aging process of our body. This works by stimulating the body’s own cell renewal. The composition of infusions brings maximum benefits for your health and beauty.

Please make an individual consultation appointment regarding our other anti-aging therapy concepts.


We are looking forward to meeting you!


Your team of MCB—The best for your well-being and health!